» »Unlabelled » Why moving slowly can protect your sanity

By: Unknown Posted date: 21:37:00 Comments: 0
Nearly two decades of entrepreneurship have taught me many lessons, including this one: All thoughts of startup growth or conversion rates slip away when you're picking olives. Every year, I take at least a full week off from my company and head back to my hometown to help with the olive harvest.
JotForm Logo JotForm Logo
View this email in your browser
Aytekin Tank "Every minute spent trying to attract eyeballs and attention could be better spent building a product that customers truly love." Aytekin Tank, Founder of JotForm
Why moving slowly can protect your sanity
Nearly two decades of entrepreneurship have taught me many lessons, including this one:

All thoughts of startup growth or conversion rates slip away when you're picking olives.

Every year, I take at least a full week off from my company and head back to my hometown to help with the olive harvest.

I know that olive picking won't land me at the top of TechCrunch, but it's a personal measure of ...
Continue reading the story
JotForm Inc. 1700 Montgomery St San Francisco, CA 94111
Receiving this since you have a JotForm account: ddirextory. No longer want to receive emails from JotForm?
Unsubscribe from JotForm emails | Unsubscribe from Inspirational emails
TAGS
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

Notes :
1. Harap Berkomentar Sesuai Dengan Aturan.
2. Tidak Diperbolehkan Untuk Mempromosikan Barang Atau Jasa.
3. Bagi Komentar Yang Menautkan Link Aktif Dianggap Spam.
Selamat Berkomentar... :D

Popular

Labels

Comments